Ready to apply?
Proposals must be received by AUGUST 18, 2018. Click here to link to the on-line form.
Based on information provided in your proposal, a selection committee made up of government, associations, and private-sector industry professionals will select a limited number of candidates to proceed to the next stage of the selection process.
Proposals that meet all mandatory evaluation requirements will be evaluated and may be requested to provide supplemental information and/or be selected to meet with the selection committee.
Provincial Joint Stocks Registry number(*)
Full Mailing Address(*)
Please enter Full Mailing Address
How many full time employees work for the organization?(*)
Are there any outstanding or pending claims / litigation against your business or businesses your organization represents(*)
MARKET DEVELOPMENT IDEA
Select one of the market development concepts from the Program Guidelines(*)
GIVE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR PROPOSED PROJECT – WHAT IS YOUR BIG IDEA?
Please provide us with a brief summary of your project including work completed to-date, (150 words max)(*)
Describe the objectives of the project and outline the work plan/approach (400 words max). Include milestones to advance the development of this project(*)
Define the business case (500 words max). Focus on project rationale, value proposition, cost, return on investment, and associated risk.(*)
CAPACITY TO DELIVER
Describe your business’ capacity to offer and deliver this idea (Please give the experience/background/expertise of the applicant, project leader and cooperator(s) (150 words max).(*)
Is the project delivered by your staff or delivered with/by a partner? Please provide information about a project partner, if applicable.(*)
Why is your business the best choice to offer this product?(*)
Do you have the necessary certifications, (CFIA) permits, licenses, and infrastructure (i.e. land access) to offer the product?(*)
Do you intend or have you developed and tested the product? If yes, what were the results of your findings?(*)
Do you intend to offer the product for sale by 2019?(*)
How do you intend to sell the product and build awareness?(*)
Please provide an example of how you demonstrated success in providing a market development product in the past.(*)
How will you take this product to market, beyond the help of this program?(*)
Define the impact and benefits to the Nova Scotia Agricultural sector including but not exclusive to, increasing exports, growing the Nova Scotia value chain, increased profitability, new productivity and/or innovation, new markets, displacing imports, etc. (300 words max)(*)
Is your business active on social media? If so, please provide direct links to social media accounts:(*)
Please acknowledge the following program expectations:
Terms & Conditions
To the best of my knowledge and ability, that the information provided on this form and in future in connection with this application is complete, true and correct;
- understand and agree to the campaign guidelines and, if our proposal is approved in whole or in part, agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in the program guidelines;
- consent to the audit and verification of the information provided on this form and in future in connection with this proposal for the purpose of evaluation
- if approved for funding, agree to repay any amount determined through audit or inspection that was to be in excess of the government contributions to which I am entitled;
- if approved, agree to the release of my name and the amount of any support received under the program as public information; and
- confirm that I have the authority to bind the applicant.
- all parties involved agree to sign a non-disclosure agreement