Ready to submit a proposal?
Proposals must be received by December 15, 2020.
Based on information provided in your proposal, a selection committee made up of government, associations, and private-sector industry professionals will select a limited number of candidates to proceed to the next stage of the selection process.
Proposals that meet all mandatory evaluation requirements will be evaluated and may be requested to provide supplemental information and/or be selected to meet with the selection committee.
Product Idea, Logistics, Capacity and Partners
Please enter Full Mailing Address
2. Project title and description of the proposed new product
3. Market opportunity of the new product
4. Capability of the firm to successfully carry out the project: ie. resources, expertise, financial support etc.
5. The technical needs and challenges
6. Project objectives and summary of the workplan (strategy or task list)
7. Preliminary summary of the business or financial plan for the project
8. Firm’s technical and financial capability to successfully complete the project
9. Scientists, partners or subcontractor to be retained, their roles
10. Projected impact on blueberry volumes marketed in years 1, 2 and 3.
Please acknowledge the following program expectations:
Terms & Conditions
To the best of my knowledge and ability, that the information provided on this form and in future in connection with this application is complete, true and correct;
- Understand and agree to the campaign guidelines and, if our proposal is approved in whole or in part, agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in the program guidelines;
- Consent to the audit and verification of the information provided on this form and in future in connection with this proposal for the purpose of evaluation;
- If approved for funding, agree to repay any amount determined through audit or inspection that was to be in excess of the government contributions to which I am entitled;
- If approved, agree to the release of my name and the amount of any support received under the program as public information; and
- Confirm that I have the authority to bind the applicant
- All parties involved agree to sign a non-disclosure agreement.